Dear DTE Members, Volunteers and Guests
You are invited to attend DTE’s AGM (2019) Q&A DIRECTOR NOMINEES CANDIDATES FORUM
Friday 14th of February 2020
WHERE: CERES EDUCATION CENTER-
Corner Roberts & Stewart Streets, Brunswick East, VIC 3057
You are welcome to join in person at Ceres or on line Zoom meeting portal: Zoom Meeting or
telephone: (02) 8015 2088 Meeting ID Number 2362803611
Dinner is catered
RSVP Tania: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coffee and tea are available and snacks
TIME: 7.00pm – 10.30pm
Dinner – 7.00pm – Start – 7.30pm – Break – 9.00pm – Resume – 9.15pm – Finish – 10.30pm
This year celebrates 45 years of DTE and ConFest.
“ConFest is a not-for-profit community festival that encourages creativity through artistic expression, enables the healing arts, fosters inclusive engagement and provides a platform for environmental and social activism.
DTE is an independent organisation that facilitates the running of ConFest. It fosters participation, enables a safe working model for its volunteers and acts in a financial responsible manner to ensure its longevity”. (Email Correspondence to DTE Active, Sunday, May 22, 2016 10:52 PM)
201920 DTE Director Nominee Candidates
CORAL LARKE – KATHY ERNST – DAVID CRUISE – MELODY BRAITHWAITE – PETER TIPPET – TROY REID
Below is a set of questions that were formulated from both DTE Members and Volunteers, they will be asked to the nominees by the Host (Tania Morsman).
1. What do you consider the role as a director on the DTE Board?
2. As a prior Board member what have you contributed to the DTE Board?
3. What motivates you to want to be a DTE Director?
4. DTE constitution rule number # 38 (3) states “The Board must maintain a non-executive ‘wise elder’ role and ensure that the co-operative fulfils its legal and ethical obligations” What does this mean to you?
5. Do you have personal aspirations that could be enhanced by board service?
6. Do you have any worries or concerns about joining the board? If so what are they?
7. What makes ConFest meaningful to you and are there any changes you would like to see happen?
8. How do you believe DTE can ensure Directors represent the Core Principles of ConFest?
9. A question will be asked to each nominee in reference to their profile blurb.
Kind and happy week