Minute Keeper Procedure
- Copy/Paste agenda items from data.dte.org / dte.coop
- Minute Template
- Fill in date of meeting
- Fill in dates of minutes to be ratified
- Register of who is eligible to vote
During Meeting Note
- Time meeting started
- Chairperson and Minute Taker
- Register attendees
- Confirmation of previous minutes
- Update Action Log
- Correspondence & payments
- Agenda Items
- Time meeting ended
For Resolutions Record
- The Motion
- The Mover of the motion
- Seconded by
- Amendment to the motion (if required)
- Accepted / Not Accepted. PBM passed by majority, PBC passed by consensus.
If a vote has a close count, record the numbers of those for and against.
After minutes are typed
- Upload draft copy to data.dte.org.au & dte.coop. Email draft to David Cruise
After minutes are ratified
- Adjust minute heading to Confirmed and record date when ratified.
- Upload draft copy to data.dte.org.au or dte.coop & email draft to David Cruise
- It is disrespectful to correct the minute taker via shared email platforms. Adjustments to minutes are to be done at the following meeting when being ratified.
- People who criticise the minutes and minute taker in an unconstructive manner are directed to type them next time.
- Prioritise properly framed motions and business matters before general discussions
University of Western Australia - How to write and Take Minutes